Pet Friendly Policies and Procedures
Pet Friendly cabins are limited and based on availability. Please read our complete pet policy. If you book a reservation in one of our pet friendly cabins, you agree to abide by our policies and procedures.You may leave your pet in the cabin, but any damage that may be caused by your pet during your stay will be charged to your credit card on file. If damage incurs, please inform us immediately.
- Our non-refundable pet fee is $100.00.
- The only pets allowed are dogs and they must be 60 pounds or under. Only 2 pets per cabin.
- We provide feeding and water bowls, pet towels, pet waste bags and sheets to cover the furniture.
- You must clean up after your pet. Bags are provided at the cabin and around the property.
- If your pet likes to sleep with you, you must bring your own bedding which includes sheets, pillow cases and comforter/blankets and put ours away neatly in the closet. If we find pet hair in the beds this will incur an additional $50.00 charge.
- We provide towels for your pets. If you use the people towels provided this will incur an additional $25.00 charge.
- Pet owners must wash, dry and fold the pet towels and sheets provided and place them neatly back in our pet basket. Laundry detergent and dryer sheets are provided.
- Pets must always be leashed when outside.
- Pets are expected to be up to date on their shots and tick/flea protection.
- Pets must be friendly with other pets and people, please no aggressive pets. Be mindful of other guests near your cabin and in common areas of the property.
- Pets are not allowed to swim in our trout pond.
- If pets are found in a non-pet friendly cabin, an additional cleaning fee of $200.00 will be charged to your credit card on file.
Asheville Cabins of Willow Winds and the owners, management and staff (including housekeeping) are not responsible for your pets. If the guest violates the pet policies and procedures you may be asked to vacate the property with no refund.
Our Pet-Friendly Cabins